We can get so much more from our crystals than just looking at them.
One way they can help us is when we really connect with them through meditation.
This can be for the purpose of gaining insight from the crystal, or asking for help and setting an intention.
Here’s a quick and easy way to do this.
- As always, ground yourself and call in your usual protection before you begin. Set your intention for a peaceful time to meditate without interruption and send it out to the universe in a positive way.
- Choose your crystals – either for the specific purpose of your meditation, or with your pendulum or simply by looking at your stones and noticing which you are most drawn to.
- Find a space to sit quietly where you feel comfortable and relaxed, have some water and your chosen crystals nearby. Play your music if you feel drawn.
- Begin to quiet your mind and focus your attention on your breathing.
- After you have observed five or more in and out breaths pick up your crystals and hold them lightly in your hands.
- Still breathing steadily, visualise your awareness spiralling down into the crystal and the crystal energies spiralling back into your mind.
- As you breathe in the energy of the crystal its energies are surrounded in pure white light. Let the crystal energies settle within you.
- As you breathe out, focus your intention, request or question into the crystal.
- Relax like this for as long as you can. You may feel the right moment to finish the process when you feel at peace but your awareness starts coming back to the present.
- Visualise all parts of yourself spiralling out and away from the crystal and back into your own body and mind. Feel yourself reconnecting with the earth and your physical body.
- Take a few deep breaths. Have some water and make sure you are fully grounded.
- Thank your crystal/s and give yourself some love for making this sacred time.
Let me know how you get on. With love and blessings,