17 February to 9 March (In pisces)
19 June to 11 July (In Cancer)
16 October to 2 November (In Scorpio)
What is Mercury Retrograde?
The planets, which normally appear to move forward in the sky, sometimes appear to stop and then go into reverse. Some planets do this more often than others and Mercury “Retrograde” happens about three or four times a year.
Mercury is the planet said to govern communication, truth, travel and clarity of thought. So it follows that there might be effects on all these things when it does something different. It happens four times a year, so that keeps it in mind and makes it easy to remember things that go wrong during these periods.
- Carnelian – Personal power, confidence and harmony at home and at work.
- Red Jasper – Grounding & Protecting.
- Amazonite – Helps you to speak with love & grace and assists with boundaries.
- Fluorite – Creates order from chaos and reduces anxiety.
- Citrine – Wards off negativity and bad luck.
- Amethyst – Protects and supports memory, brings clarity of thought.
- Clear Quartz – Helps you focus.
- Black Tourmaline – Helps let go of fear and anxiety, stops you absorbing other people’s energy.
- Tigers eye – Protects you on journeys and aids travel arrangements.