Hello lovely friend, thanks so much for popping in! Helping is my thing, and crystals and energy are how I do it.
Here is your one-stop index for all the ways you can hang out with me, work with me or let me introduce you to some amazing crystal friends!
- Follow me on facebook: Keep up with the latest happenings in my crystal world and more. Watch out for competitions and freebies too! Facebook page
- Join my free Facebook group! We hang out and chat crystals and other lovely stuff. There’s a members only sale every couple of weeks and you get to ask your crystally questions and learn at your own pace. Join here!
- Get the newsletter! With lots of useful information including mini-courses and subscriber-only deals, it’s a non-spammy treat every few weeks. Sign up for sparkles
- Do you Pin? Let’s see if we like the same things! Find me on Pinterest
- My Etsy shop is another place I can share with you my gorgeous crystals, I can do you a custom or bespoke order too! Pop over to Etsy!
- You may have arrived here from instagram. What can be more “grammable” than crystals? In case I haven’t followed you yet, Follow me here and let me return the compliment!
- Or simply pop on over to see the latest blogs here!
- Did you know that I work with Spiritual Author Kate Spencer? I run the shop on her website and am a mentor in her Life and Soul Academy. We have smudging tools, pendulums, crystal gifts and more in the shop – take a look here: Kate Spencer’s Shop
As I update this page, I can feel a slight nip in the air and certainly the evenings are drawing in.
The Autumn equinox has passed as has the Harvest Full Moon. The next quadrant on the wheel of the year is the winter solstice. At this time of year my Solar Support Kit is a warm, bright dose of crystal sunshine that helps with any winter low moods. It’s available here for only £12!
Our Calm Christmas Crystal kit is ideal to help you and your gang navigate the sometimes chaotic christmas season. Containing a fluorite worry stone, chrysocolla, snow quartz and more, it had rave reviews last year and is bigger and better now. Get yours here!
The Mercury Retrograde season is upon us, it started on 16 November 2018, but there is no need to panic! If you DO want a little extra help navigating the bumpy ride that Mercury Retro can be, Check out my top tools for Rocking the Retrograde
And if you want to read about the upside to Mercury Retrograde (yes there are lots of good things!) Check out my guest blog from last year on Kate Spencer’s site: The UPSIDE to Mercury Retrograde