Hello lovely friend, thanks so much for popping in!
Here is your one-stop index for all the ways you can hang out with me, work with me or let me introduce you to some amazing crystal friends!
- Follow me on facebook: Keep up with the latest happenings in my crystal world and more. Watch out for competitions and freebies too! Facebook page
- Join my free Facebook group! We hang out and chat crystals and other lovely stuff. There’s a members only sale every couple of weeks and you get to ask your crystally questions and learn at your own pace. Join here!
- Get the newsletter! With lots of useful information including mini-courses and subscriber-only deals, it’s a non-spammy treat every few weeks. Sign up for sparkles
- Do you Pin? Let’s see if we like the same things! Find me on Pinterest
- Check out my collaboration with spiritual coach and author, Kate Spencer. I love her work and it’s a treat for me to run the Spiritual Supplies shop on her website. We have crystal kits that come with specially encoded energy meditations and classes. We have smudging tools, single crystals, pendulums and so much more. Browse the Emporium!
- My Etsy shop is another place I can share with you my gorgeous crystals, I can do you a custom or bespoke order too! Pop over to Etsy!
- You may have arrived here from instagram. What can be more “grammable” than crystals? In case I haven’t followed you yet, Follow me here and let me return the compliment!
- Or simply pop on over to see the latest blogs here!
- Did you know that I work with Spiritual Author Kate Spencer? I run the shop on her website and am a mentor in her Life and Soul Academy. We have smudging tools,m crystal gifts and more in the shop – take a look here: Kate Spencer’s Shop
STOP PRESS: Mercury Retrograde season is approaching again, but there is no need to panic! If you DO want a little extra help navigating the bumpy ride that Mercury Retro can be, Check out my top tools for Rocking the Retrograde
And if you want to read about the upside to Mercury Retrograde (yes there are lots of good things!) Check out my guest blog from last year on Kate Spencer’s site: The UPSIDE to Mercury Retrograde